When your most important documents need notarizing, you want a service you can count on. You need a Notary Public that can work on your schedule, helping you meet deadlines and take care of those essential documents without hassle.
At Fingerprinting Express, our Notary Public Services are designed with YOU in mind, going above and beyond what most Notaries offer. We’re certified by the State of Nevada, of course, and members of the National Notary Association – but that should be expected of any Notary Public. Our service differs in the options available to you. We’re open all day – including lunchtime – and you can schedule appointments to notarize documents, or simply walk in!
We have multiple locations for your convenience, and if you need a traveling Notary Public to come to you, we also offer mobile services! You can call 800-919-0227 today to schedule an appointment with a mobile Notary, or to schedule an appointment at the location nearest you.
From Domestic Partnership Agreements to DMV documents, from wills to divorce decrees, Fingerprinting Express has the experience to handle your documents with care and precision. Your privacy is protected, and we understand that the need for these documents may come under dire circumstances. We put compassion and understanding first!
If your document requires a witness, we ask that you call to schedule an appointment in advance – so we can sure have the staff on hand to meet your needs.
If you’re not sure, or have any other questions about our Notary Services, call us today at 800-919-0227!
Before You Bring Your Documents
There are a few important things to know before you come in (whether it’s an appointment or a walk in). Please review these important tips!
Know if you need a witness (call if you need help!)
- You must have a valid, government issued photo ID that includes your name, date of birth, serial number, and issuing authority (see below for acceptable forms of ID)
- You MUST sign your documents in front of a Notary Public – do not sign your documents prior to seeing the Notary
Acceptable forms of unexpired ID include:
- Driver’s License (voided with temporary accompaniment is accepted)
- State Identification Card (must have expiration date)
- Military ID that include signatures
- Commercial Driver’s License
To schedule an appointment, contact us today 800-919-0227
Below, find a complete list of documents that can be notarized through Fingerprinting Express, as well as a short list of document types we cannot service. If you don’t see your document listed, give us a call!
Documents We Notarize:
- Power of attorney
- Out of state vehicle delivery forms
- DMV documents
- Gaming applications
- Request for birth certificate
- Custody agreements
- Minor passport applications
- Certified copies
- Mortgage signing
- Loan document signings
- Construction documents and permits
- Vehicle title transfers — including cars, motorhomes, and boats
- Nursing home and hospital forms
- Medical documents and directives
- Business documents
- Letters of instruction
- Travel affidavits
- Wills, trusts, and estate documents
- Mining claims
- Thrift savings/proof of life documents
- Advance healthcare directives
- Employment waivers
- Verification forms
- Petition to establish custody & visitation
- Stipulation for judgement
- Resident witness
- And MORE!
We do not notarize:
- Incomplete or false documents
- Certified copies of certificates for divorce, marriage, birth certificates, or death certificates (you may obtain these documents from your county records office)
- Documents signed outside of the Notary’s presence
- I9 document
Please note that we are not attorneys, and cannot give any legal advice. Feel free to contact us with any questions!