Florida is one of the first states to open and allow Livescan fingerprints to be sent in electronically from out of state. This is big for the fingerprinting industry!
Generally, fingerprint processing sites are not allowed to send fingerprints electronically over state lines. This allows for faster results and is a much more secure way to send fingerprints. You would be just as surprised as us on how many fingerprint cards get lost in snail mail!
- Volunteer & Employee Criminal History System (VECHS) at the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE)
- Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA)
- All Chapter 493 Licenses
- Department of Agriculture
- Florida Board of Pharmacy
- Florida Board of Nursing
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- DCF/APD Criminal History Level II
- Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation Licenses (DBPR):
Florida Livescan from Nevada is available at Fingerprinting Express 1350 E. Flamingo Rd Ste 11, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Walk-ins are welcome